Listen up Utahans; summer is just around the corner. It’s time for those pool parties, back yard barbeques and outdoor birthday parties to begin. If you’re striving to be the coolest neighbor on the block, here are some helpful party tips.
When throwing a pool party
- Install a retractable awning. When your guests are getting a little crispy they will be able to relax under it and give their skin a break.
- Always have extra towels on hand. You never know when a guest is going to forget one.
- Offer plenty of drinks and snacks.
- Play upbeat music in the background.
When throwing a barbeque
- Cook both beef and veggie patties. Not everyone is a meat lover.
- No one likes to eat with the sun in his or her eyes. Have a retractable awning installed.
- Have multiple games and activities planned, but don’t pressure people to do them.
- Offer a variety of refreshing deserts such as snow cones and popsicles.
When throwing a birthday party
- Don’t be exclusive. Invite everyone in the neighborhood.
- Keep the cake under a retractable awning so that it doesn’t melt.
- Give away unique and useful party favors.
- Decorate with colorful summer themed decorations
For all your home improvement needs, visit our website. Happy summer!